Chain Link Fence
A chain-link fence (also referred to as wire netting, chain-wire fence, cyclone fence or hurricane fence) is a type of woven fence usually made from galvanized or LLDPE-coated steel wire. The wires run vertically and are bent into a zig-zag pattern so that each "zig" hooks with the wire immediately on one side and each "zag" with the wire immediately on the other. This forms the characteristic diamond pattern seen in this type of fence.
The Description of Chain Link Fence:
- Galvanized Chain Link Fence Galvanized residential chain-link fence systems have been preferred for decades to define property lines and enclose animals, as well as protect and add value to property.
- PVC Chain Link Fence Provides homeowners with economical protection and security for property, pets and children.
- Features of Chain Link Fence is one of the most popular choices of fence for both light residential to heavy commercial fence applications. Chain link fence is one of the most practical styles of fence, relatively easy to install, and very cost effective.
- Specification of Chain Link Fence include galvanized chain link fence, PVC chain link fence, etc.
- Application of Chain Link Fence widely used in road, commercial, residential, storehouse, hillside, zoo, sport yard, security, cantilever gates, etc.
- Install of Chain Link Fence The installation of chain-link fence involves setting posts into the ground and attaching the fence to them. The posts may comprise steel tubing, timber or concrete and may be driven into the ground or set in concrete. End, Corner or Gate posts, commonly referred to as Terminal Posts, must either be set in concrete footing or otherwise anchored to prevent leaning under the tension of a stretched fence.